FORM OF NOTIFICATION
NB! The only correct and effective way of notifying of a recall of a data protection officer/ changes in information about a data protection officer/ changes in information concerning a data controller or processor (having a data protection officer) is a notification sent in electronic form bearing a qualified electronic signature or a signature confirmed by a ePUAP trusted profile (in accordance with Article 10 (6) of the Act of 10 May 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data).
Notification shall be sent using:
- one of the services available on the website biznes.gov.pl., concerning the appropriate notification of designation of data protection officer:
- notification of the designation of the data protection officer (this service is also appropriate for entities with ABI before May 25, 2018,
- notification of recall of the current data protection officer and designation of the new data protection officer,
- notification of change of data controller (having a data protection officer).
Notifications effectively submitted to the Personal Data Protection Office are confirmed by the Official Certification of Submission (generated by biznes.gov.pl as UPP.xml) and the confirmation that is sent automatically to the e-mail address you provided when setting up an account.
- ePUAP platform by following instructions on the website of the Personal Data Protection Office under the link: https://uodo.gov.pl/pl/file/1390
Notifications effectively submitted to the Personal Data Protection Office are confirmed by the Official Certification of Receipt (generated by epuap.gov.pl as UPO.pdf).
In case of technical problems with the filling of the notice, please contact technical support:
NB: Please, note that the notifications must be sent in Polish.
TERM OF NOTIFICATION
The controller or processor shall notify President of Personal Data Protection Office of recall of data protection officer/ change of information of data protection officer/ change of data controller or processor (having a data protection officer) within 14 days from the date of his/her designation (in accordance with Article 10 (4) of the Act of 10 May 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data).
Stamp duty for granting a power of attorney (only after clicking "stamp duty" will the appropriate information appear).
The stamp duty shall be paid at the cash desk or to the bank account:
Urząd Dzielnicy Śródmieście m.st. Warszawy, ul. Nowogrodzka 43, 00-691 Warszawa
Account No.: 60 1030 1508 0000 0005 5001 0038.
The title of payment should contain, along with the wording – opłata skarbowa za … [stamp duty for …] - the abbreviation “PUODO”. The confirmation of payment shall be sent to the Personal Data Protection Office.
Stamp duty shall not be subject to submission in the proceedings before the President of the Office where a power of attorney is granted to the spouse, relative in the ascending line, relative in the descending line, brother or sister.