You can claim damages before a court

Remember! If the entity which is in possession of your data uses it contrary to the GDPR rules and you have suffered material or non-material damage as a result, you can claim damages from this entity by initiating the proceedings before a court. You have the right to do so regardless of the fact whether you intend to lodge a complaint with the President of Personal Data Protection Office or not.